Argyll DRY Gaiter
Longer length DRY™ gaiter with a trekking fit and quiet, snag-resistant fabrics for woodland walking.
- Snag-resistant Nylon canvas outer with water-resistant finish
- DRY™ waterproof, breathable technology
- Waterproof and breathable, quiet jersey lining
- Trekking fit, works with all standard walking and work boots
- Replaceable, durable, non-slip under boot strap
- Zip closure with hook and loop storm flap
- Webbing strap and buckle adjuster at top of gaiter
- Elasticated ankle
- Metal laces hook at front hem
- Weight: 310g (Pair) Sizes: 1, 2 & 3
|Youtube Video Link||No|
|Vimeo Video Link||No|
Our DRY™ technology is designed to keep dry and comfortable in all weathers. Available in our headwear, glove and gaiter ranges, and with a minimum Hydrostatic head of 3000mm, DRY™ products offer waterpoof, windproof and breathable protection for head, hands and feet.